- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
WORLD Boxing Council welterweight champion Charles Manyuchi returned home yesterday amid drama at the airport after his trophy and passport were confiscated by Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) officials. Manyuchi’s handlers said Zimra officials wanted the trophy to be declared. Manyuchi retained his title after beating Italian Gianculla Frezza into submission in the sixth round in Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy on Saturday night. He received $9 000 for his latest exploits. The 26-year-old touched down at…Read More