- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, ‘We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,’… Interesting!
ZANU PF CIRCUS ONCE AGAIN, AS ZIMBABWE’S VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, ‘We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,’
As if that wasn’t enough, the Zanu pf circus continues now with Zimbabwe’s defence minister, Oppah Muchinguri, unashamedly recently publicly declared that “Coronavirus is the work of God punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on Zimbabwe,” at a rally in the northern town of Chinhoyi adding that the West are now staying indoors and their economies are screaming just like they did to our economy.”Interesting!
Hmn www.newzimbabwevision.com says, clearly, give a brother, a suit, shiny watch, bling , a mercedes, a big office and just like the wealth monopolising militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf, they will starve their own kith and kin, oppress them, torture and murder them, impoverish them and give away all national wealth, minerals and land for a song,..thats how a brother does it ..DISCUSS!
Vice President, Kembo Mohadi, has blamed the country’s former colonial ruler of not teaching native Zimbabweans to run the economy as the southern African nation battles a prolonged economic downturn.
Addressing the ruling Zanu PF provincial structures in Gwanda, south-east of Bulawayo, Mohadi lamented the economic depression the country has gone through since independence from Britain in 1980.
“We got our independence but the white man never gave us knowledge on how to run our economy,” Mohadi said in an address broadcast on national television. He said the only knowledge the locals had was to run bottle stores and general dealer businesses.
“That was it, nothing more than that,” he said.
Mohadi, who is one of the country’s two vice-presidents said the colonisers did not do much to impart knowledge to the locals.
Zimbabwe, which was once known as the ‘bread basket of Africa’ degenerated into economic chaos in the early 2000s under former president Robert Mugabe’s administration. The country’s controversial land redistribution programme which saw the seizure of white-owned farms was followed by political instability and hyperinflation that collapsed the local currency.
The Zimbabwean dollar, which was previously pegged at 1:1 with the green back is now worth just approximately 1% of its former value. The currency currently trades at 100:1 against the US dollar in the widely used parallel market.
More than 4.3 million Zimbabweans are rural areas are facing food insecurity, according to the latest Integrated Food Security Phase Classification (IPC) analysis, undertaken in February 2020. – news24