- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
- 'NANDOS with 20,000 staff and 400 outlets in Britain allegedly use the same mops in toilets and kitchens and handle chicken without gloves '.
- 'MDC-A sham democracy exposed as , undermining electoral processes and showing Chamisa is a potential dictator portraying its blatant disregard for democracy. ’
- DUBAI-BASED hospitality conglomerate, Albwardy Investments takes over full control of Meikles Hotel in Harare with effect from March 2020 following the disposal of the property for US$20 million.
- CORONA VIRUS-Two further UK patients have tested positive for coronavirus, total 15, Italy over-400 cases ,12 deaths, Austria, Croatia and Switzerland also reported their first cases linked to the outbreak in Italy, while Spain and France recorded new ones, also involving people who had been to northern Italy.
ZIMBABWE Members of Parliament who have done nothing about the collapsed SERVICE DELIVERY in health care, education, transport, employment, water, electricity, education and other issues that directly affect the ordinary people of Zimbabwe, have blamed the ill equipped Zimbabwe Parliament clinic for the death of Zanu-PF Mangwe legislator Obedingwa Mguni, saying had it been properly stocked, his life could have been saved.
Mguni died on Wednesday from diabetes related illness.
“The issue of Mguni is very painful but there is a thing that we did not understand clearly. I think that we should be notified. A Member of Parliament is someone one who is respectable. I was asking and it should be known what happened when Mguni started not feeling well in this House and his journey from the House to the clinic then to the hospital,” said MDC Alliance MP Willias Madzimure.
“There are many of us and I think our clinic should be well resourced so that life is saved. I am not very happy about how we are treated when we are ill here at Parliament. When we are transported from here to the hospital, I think that there should be an investigation on the illness of Mguni and the time of his death to the time when he was ferried to the funeral parlour. Who was there with him? I think that it is not good that we should die like that.”
Mdzimure said MPs are important people who should be treated with respect.
“Mguni was a Deputy Chief Whip and he was also on the Government side. So, it is very important that we should have known before we left this place. I therefore say that there be an investigation into the death of Mguni,” he saidSource – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.