- ZIMBABWE BANK INTEREST RATE, raised from 80% to 200% as the economic crisis continues to wreak havoc across the nation.
- Major Gen William Dube and NRZ GM Respina Zinyanduko wreak havoc in NRZ
- UKRAINES'S RICHEST MAN SUES RUSSIA AT at Europe's top human rights court over what he has said are billions of dollars in business losses since Russia's invasion.
- NATO INCREASES FORCES ON HIGH ALERT from 40,000 to more than 300,000 amid Russia threat
- GUCCI GRACE MUGABE Fake PhD trial to restart in September 2022
ZIMBABWE NEWSPAPERS WO) Limited has, with immediate effect, increased cover prices for its various titles as indicated below;
NEWSPAPER WAS NEW PRICE
The Herald $110 $260
The Chronicle $100 $250
Sunday Mail $150 $350
Sunday News $110 $260
Manica Post $100 $200H-Metro $100 $200
Kwayedza $100 $200
Source – the herald