- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
More heads reportedly rolled at the Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) yesterday with news bulletins manager John Gambanga and Jacob Phiri being shown the exit door 24 hours after the State broadcaster terminated contracts for 282 employees citing viability problems.
Sources at ZBC said the pair was fired as part of the broadcaster’s streamlining exercise which has seen Tazzen Mandizvidza being appointed general manager, while Chris Chivinge was appointed editor-in-chief.
ZBC spokesperson Gladman Bandama could neither confirm nor deny the developments saying the rationalization process was an on-going exercise. Source: newsday