- 'SHEFFIELD UK Zimbabwean facing UK deportation as 2,500 Zimbabwean failed asylum seekers face 'repatriation in exchange for aid money', according to reports.'
- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
Zimbabwe Newspapers (1980) Ltd has with immediate effect reviewed the cover prices of its eleven newspapers as it seeks to weather the current economic storm, Zim Techreview reported.
To that effect, the daily newspapers, The Herald, The Chronicle, will now cost $2, while the weeklies, Sunday Mail, Business Weekly and Sunday News, will now sell for $3, the tabloids from Zimpapers namely the H-Metro, B-Metro, Kwayedza, uMthunywa and the Southern Times will cost $1.00 while the Manicaland newspaper, Manica Post will sell for $1.50.
Below is the notice from Zimpapers:
To Our Valued Clients
Zimpapers would like to advise its valued customers of new cover prices for all its publications with effect from Sunday 10 February 2019. The increases come as a mitigatory measure in the face of increasing costs of production.
The new prices which come into effect are as follows:
Publication New Price
Herald 2.00 Chronicle 2.00 Sunday Mail 3.00 Business Weekly 3.00 Sunday News 3.00 H-Metro 1.00 B-Metro 1.00 Kwayedza 1.00 uMthunywa 1.00 Southern Times 1.00 Manica Post 1.50