- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
The army reportedly executed people as they destroyed and burnt Rohingya villages in Myanmmar 320,000 Muslim Rohingya children mainly diseased, malnourished and suffering from scurvy s are living in Bangladesh fleeing the ruthless military attacks. More than half a million Rohingya have fled the brutal attacks, rape, razing down of villages with fire and slaughter in Myanmmar as the endless flow of terrified Rohingya Muslims flee the ‘ethnic cleansing’ to Bangladesh, where they are doomed to spend the rest of their lives in a foreign refugee camp as stateless persons. More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya