- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa hired a luxury jet from Dubai this week to fly him to Victoria Falls, for a few hours before returning to Dubai
- SOUTH AFRICA HOME AFFAIRS ask 3000 Zimbabwens who have not collected Zimbabwe permits (9months now) to collect the documents
- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
The army reportedly executed people as they destroyed and burnt Rohingya villages in Myanmmar 320,000 Muslim Rohingya children mainly diseased, malnourished and suffering from scurvy s are living in Bangladesh fleeing the ruthless military attacks. More than half a million Rohingya have fled the brutal attacks, rape, razing down of villages with fire and slaughter in Myanmmar as the endless flow of terrified Rohingya Muslims flee the ‘ethnic cleansing’ to Bangladesh, where they are doomed to spend the rest of their lives in a foreign refugee camp as stateless persons. More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya