- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
ACCIDENT : 5 DEAD, 44 INJURED after a Beitbridge bound African Link coach failed to negotiate a curve and overturned last night on the 129 km peg along the Masvingo-Beitbridge highway
Zimbabwe National Police Spokesperson Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi confirmed that a speeding,African Link coach driver failed to negotiate a curve resulting in the bus overturning and landing on its roof last night on the 129 km peg along the Masvingo-Beitbridge highway . 44 people were injured and some were rushed to Neshuro district hospital while others were transferred to Masvingo general hospital. Sibusiso Ngwenya . INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows, with an average of 1000 members joining this group daily.
1) Zimbabwe Global News 227,029 members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,312 likes23,317 followers.Manages Newzimbabwevision
Followed by 12,447https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10216973817674517/?t=17