- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
ACCIDENT : 5 DEAD, 44 INJURED after a Beitbridge bound African Link coach failed to negotiate a curve and overturned last night on the 129 km peg along the Masvingo-Beitbridge highway
Zimbabwe National Police Spokesperson Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi confirmed that a speeding,African Link coach driver failed to negotiate a curve resulting in the bus overturning and landing on its roof last night on the 129 km peg along the Masvingo-Beitbridge highway . 44 people were injured and some were rushed to Neshuro district hospital while others were transferred to Masvingo general hospital. Sibusiso Ngwenya . INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows, with an average of 1000 members joining this group daily.
1) Zimbabwe Global News 227,029 members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,312 likes23,317 followers.Manages Newzimbabwevision
Followed by 12,447https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10216973817674517/?t=17