- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
The majority of the victims of the accident, gathered around the overturned fuel tanker truck to collect fuel close to railway tracks where the vehicle had overturned as it tried to park.
An ensuing fire led to an explosion in which 58 people died and 37 people were injured late on Sunday evening, on the RN1 road that links the Diori Hamani international airport to Niamey. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
Residents look at a charred tanker truck after an explosion killed more than 55 people near the airport of Niamey.