- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
A 25-YEAR-OLD Mushumbi Pools man was arraigned before a Guruve magistrate yesterday facing charges of killing his father with a hammer over a ritual.
Clive Jimmy of Bandayi village under Chief Chisunga was not asked to plead when he appeared before resident magistrate Shingirai Mutiro, who remanded him in custody to April 24 .
Prosecutors said on April 4, Bandayi had a misunderstanding with his father, Idaek Jimmy Bandayi (59), after accusing him of casting a spell on him before picking a hammer, which he then used to allegedly strike him three times on the head.
Idaek sustained serious head injuries and was rushed to Parirenyatwa Hospital in Harare where he eventually succumbed to the injuries the next day.
Bandayi allegedly claimed that a traditional healer from Mbire had told him his father caused his mental illness and that he once vowed that he would not marry as long as he was alive. Source – the standard