- ZANU PF UK , GEARS UP FOR VISION 2030 diaspora promotion,..NONSENSE.. they havent even delivered the vision 2020 scam by Mugabe Zanu pf.
- LAXITY and corruption in Zimbabwe's criminal justice system allows scores of convicted people to walk scot-free despite having lost their appeals at the High Court.
- A 'Westgate, Harare man' , who lived in wooden, tin-roofed cabin and slept on a makeshift bed of metal sheet is jailed 16 years for raping a ZBC’s National FM radio show date.
- ZNA CAPTAIN SHELTON MAREWA remanded in custody at Concession District Hospital for armed robbery at Ocelia mine in Concession
- 'SALARY increases won't solve the current crisis except only serve to raise Zimbabwe's prices and inflation'-MDC treasurer-genl David Coltart.
A 25-YEAR-OLD Mushumbi Pools man was arraigned before a Guruve magistrate yesterday facing charges of killing his father with a hammer over a ritual.
Clive Jimmy of Bandayi village under Chief Chisunga was not asked to plead when he appeared before resident magistrate Shingirai Mutiro, who remanded him in custody to April 24 .
Prosecutors said on April 4, Bandayi had a misunderstanding with his father, Idaek Jimmy Bandayi (59), after accusing him of casting a spell on him before picking a hammer, which he then used to allegedly strike him three times on the head.
Idaek sustained serious head injuries and was rushed to Parirenyatwa Hospital in Harare where he eventually succumbed to the injuries the next day.
Bandayi allegedly claimed that a traditional healer from Mbire had told him his father caused his mental illness and that he once vowed that he would not marry as long as he was alive. Source – the standard