- ZANU PF UK , GEARS UP FOR VISION 2030 diaspora promotion,..NONSENSE.. they havent even delivered the vision 2020 scam by Mugabe Zanu pf.
- LAXITY and corruption in Zimbabwe's criminal justice system allows scores of convicted people to walk scot-free despite having lost their appeals at the High Court.
- A 'Westgate, Harare man' , who lived in wooden, tin-roofed cabin and slept on a makeshift bed of metal sheet is jailed 16 years for raping a ZBC’s National FM radio show date.
- ZNA CAPTAIN SHELTON MAREWA remanded in custody at Concession District Hospital for armed robbery at Ocelia mine in Concession
- 'SALARY increases won't solve the current crisis except only serve to raise Zimbabwe's prices and inflation'-MDC treasurer-genl David Coltart.
ACCIDENT after a truck failed to stop at a roadblock and in turn hit four stationary cars queing up at the roadblock in front along the Kwekwe-Gweru Highway,..welcome to Zimbabwe festive season road deaths.
Road block or no roadblock, common sense dictates that if the vehicles in front are stationery, slow down and stop safely and assess the situation. For the truck to plough through so many vehicles and end up riding other vehicles, there are several possibilities including no brakes on the truck, sleeping , drunk, unlicenced and dangerous truck driver to look at. It is good that the accident occurred in front of police so justice would have operated instantly with alcohol tests carried out, accident investigation conducted with evidence fresh and intact and witness statements compiled. This could have been an animal, broken down vehicle, another accident or anything else that brought traffic to a stand still, so there is no excuse for the truck ploughing through stationery vehicles in front. As a truck driver, he is a professional driver, who had the advantage of truck height to see far ahead and prepare for such an event by slowing down well before the stationery vehicles and warning drivers behind. This is simply dangerous driving, inexcusable and the law must make an example of such a person for all. Sibusiso Ngwenya.