- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
-Happy Christmas-‘HARARE CENTRAL PRISON OFFICERS stole two tonnes of sugar and food items meant for the inmates at the ‘Death Camp’ last week (ZPCS) Commissioner General Retired Major Gen Zimondi
Investigations are underway following the disappearance of two tonnes of sugar and other food items from Harare Central Prison meant for the inmates last week.
This was revealed by the Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) Commissioner General Retired Major General Paradzai Zimondi during his acceptance speech of goods donated to Chikurubi Female Prison by Grace Faith Ministries in Harare today.
Retired Major General Zimondi raised grave concern over reports to the effect that Prison officers are in the habit of stealing food meant for inmates.
“It has come to my attention that some of our officers are showing behaviour not expected from the force. Any prison officer found to have stolen food and donations meant for prisoners will face the full wrath of the law,” he said.
Bishop Charles Matondo of Grace Faith Ministries pledged to continue supporting the ZPSC to improve the lives of the underprivileged.
“It is the duty of every individual to help those who are underprivileged. Early next year, we are coming back again to see how best we can help,” he said.
The donation comprises mealie meal and sugar beans worth over $3500. Source – ZBC