- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
AIR INDIA EXPRESS BOEING JET Air India IX 611, with 136 people (130 passengers and six crew members) flies for for four hours before landing in Mumbai after severe damage to its undebelly due to hitting an airport boundary wall while taking off in Trichy.
The flight took off from the Trichy airport at around 1.30 am on Friday morning but seconds later it struck a wall before it cleared the airport perimeter wall which lies at the end of the runway.
The Air Traffic Control (ATC) tower spotted this and immediately raised an alarm over the incident by contacting the the two pilots in control of the Air India Flight IX 611 a, however the pilots reported that the plane’s systems were operating normally, so they continued and diverted the flight to
Mumbai airport where the flight landed safely and the damage was inspected. By Sibusiso Ngwenya, source yahoo news.