- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
- ZIM-149 coronavirus cases with 4new cases in Bulawayo and Mpilo Central Hospital in Bulawayo has banned patient visits
- HIGH COURT JUDGE JUSTICE TAWANDA CHITAPI ruling paves way for Khupe to recall Chamisa's remaining legislators, and councillors.
APPLE CO-FOUNDER STEVE WOZNIAK SAYS PEOPLE should find a way to get off Facebook if they value their privacy.
In UK, the NHS has partnered with AMAZON to use voice assisted technology to provide reliable health information to people through ALEXA to try and diagnose patient problems. The NHS is clearly endorsing recording devices placing patient information at risk of being revealed to the public, as there is no confidentiality in the recordings which the majority of patients would never want to share with others including family.
It is interesting that the Apple Co-founder Steve Wozniak says people should find a way of getting off facebook if they value their privacy , clearly agreat concern for someone so high up in the facebook development, yet NHS in the UK is partnering with AMAZON to use voice assisted technology to provide reliable health information to people through ALEXA to try and diagnose patient problems. Steve actually says that facebook company is invading people’s privacy and the only way to get away from it is to leave facebook.
He even adds that , people’s phones could easily be listening to the conversations as there is “almost no way to stop it”, according to the Apple co founder alongside Steve Jobs, Mr Wozniak who left Facebook in 2018, and deleted his public account following the infamous Cambridge Analytica data abuse scandal. Steve Wozniak suggests that anyone concerned about their privacy should do the same as he did.
Wozniak made reference to smart speakers and other listening devices now commonly available, which have raised privacy concerns.
He said, “I mean, they can measure your heartbeat with lasers now, they can listen to you with a lot of devices. Who knows if my cellphone’s listening right now? Alexa has already been in the news a lot,” he said.
“So I worry because you’re having conversations that you think are private… You’re saying words that really shouldn’t be listened to, because you don’t expect it. But there’s almost no way to stop it.” Sibusiso Ngwenya
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/apple-co-founder-steve-wozniak-says-people-should-find-a-way-to-get-off-facebook-if-they-value-their-privacy/
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,372Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,224 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.