- RTD GEN: VICE-PRESIDENT Constantino Chiwenga's estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa, has appealed to child rights activists to help her secure custody of her children, repeating claims that the former army boss is after her life, and alleged that President Emmerson Mnangagwa has failed to assist her.
- Zanu-PF wants Chamisa Biti charged with treason over sanctions
- ZANU PF PUSHES FOR life Presidency for President Emmerson Mnangagwa, round 2, enter Mugabe culture..lets go!
- CHINA HAS FIRED ‘ a nuclear -capable hypersonic missile that circled the earth before speeding towards its target and striking the target' catching US intelligence services by surprise, it was reported.
- HARARE SODOM AND GOMORAH SEX PARTY-FIFTEEN of the 16 Harare residents arrested on Saturday for engaging in a sex orgy at a private house in Kuwadzana 2 were yesterday released on free bail and remanded to today.
APPLE CO-FOUNDER STEVE WOZNIAK SAYS PEOPLE should find a way to get off Facebook if they value their privacy.
In UK, the NHS has partnered with AMAZON to use voice assisted technology to provide reliable health information to people through ALEXA to try and diagnose patient problems. The NHS is clearly endorsing recording devices placing patient information at risk of being revealed to the public, as there is no confidentiality in the recordings which the majority of patients would never want to share with others including family.
It is interesting that the Apple Co-founder Steve Wozniak says people should find a way of getting off facebook if they value their privacy , clearly agreat concern for someone so high up in the facebook development, yet NHS in the UK is partnering with AMAZON to use voice assisted technology to provide reliable health information to people through ALEXA to try and diagnose patient problems. Steve actually says that facebook company is invading people’s privacy and the only way to get away from it is to leave facebook.
He even adds that , people’s phones could easily be listening to the conversations as there is “almost no way to stop it”, according to the Apple co founder alongside Steve Jobs, Mr Wozniak who left Facebook in 2018, and deleted his public account following the infamous Cambridge Analytica data abuse scandal. Steve Wozniak suggests that anyone concerned about their privacy should do the same as he did.
Wozniak made reference to smart speakers and other listening devices now commonly available, which have raised privacy concerns.
He said, “I mean, they can measure your heartbeat with lasers now, they can listen to you with a lot of devices. Who knows if my cellphone’s listening right now? Alexa has already been in the news a lot,” he said.
“So I worry because you’re having conversations that you think are private… You’re saying words that really shouldn’t be listened to, because you don’t expect it. But there’s almost no way to stop it.” Sibusiso Ngwenya
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/apple-co-founder-steve-wozniak-says-people-should-find-a-way-to-get-off-facebook-if-they-value-their-privacy/
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,372Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,224 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.