- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
Reports from Harare indicate that the Zimbabwe Football Association has disbanded the Warriors national team and banned slapped a life ban on the maverick businessman Philip Chiyangwa and his former deputy Omega Sibanda.
The Warriors team was disbanded from the technical to the players. Soccer 24 has reported that the decision was made at an Executive Meeting on Wednesday after recommendations from the Technical and Development Committee. The association says the aim to dissolve the entire team is the need for reconstruction.
It is further said that players with a questionable commitment to national duty shall not be considered for any selection in the future. More details to follow….Byo24