- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
Reports from Harare indicate that the Zimbabwe Football Association has disbanded the Warriors national team and banned slapped a life ban on the maverick businessman Philip Chiyangwa and his former deputy Omega Sibanda.
The Warriors team was disbanded from the technical to the players. Soccer 24 has reported that the decision was made at an Executive Meeting on Wednesday after recommendations from the Technical and Development Committee. The association says the aim to dissolve the entire team is the need for reconstruction.
It is further said that players with a questionable commitment to national duty shall not be considered for any selection in the future. More details to follow….Byo24