- COMMUTERS stranded as Bulawayo kombis withdraw service in protest against fuel price hikes and unfair competition from government Zupco buses.
- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
BREAKING NEWS: LONDON CITY , SUSPECTED CHEMICAL INCIDENT , London city airport has now been declared safe and has now reopened after initially evacuating 500 passengers in a suspected chemical incident, A total of 26 passengers were treated on site while 2 others were taken to hospital for treatment. This incident did raise elements of concern amongst those affected, in light of the current terrorism alert across Europe, More news to follow ……By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
photo-Alistair Goold, BBC.