- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Singer Ariana Grande was performing at the concert. Police are treating this as a suspected terrorist incident.
Police say the explosion happened in the foyer of the arena, the biggest indoor centre with a capacity of up to 18000 in Manchester. It would according to BBC report, the worst terrorist incident since the 2005 London train bombings. The explosion occurred as the concert had just ended as the people were streaming out, from a concert attended mainly by youth and families. The youngest victim is 8 years old
A total of at least 400 police officers and sixty ambulances were dispatched to attend to the scene. Emergency number Police help the injured near the Manchester Arena after an explosion.GOODMAN/LNP/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Police have set up an emergency telephone number 0161 856 9400 is open for those seeking information about loved ones.
Police have also issued 0800789321, the National Anti terrorist Hotline is also open to all for information and tip offs particularly from those at the concert. People are advised to avoid the Arena area to allow emergency services to work. American popstar singer Ariana Grande (23) was not injured…. More news to follow…by Sibusiso Ngwenya