- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
- BOEING 787-9 DREAMLINER left Heathrow London at around 6am local time on Thursday and touched down in Sydney at 12.28pm on Friday 19 hours and 19 minutes after take-off,
- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
Biti, a former finance minister in the Government of National Unity, said President Mnangagwa and his government have no clue on how to avert the situation.
“The wheels have literally come off and the fan has hit the roof . There has basically been no power for the last 24 hours in many hoods including Harare s CBD.There has hardly been any drop of fuel in gas stations.Prices are at war in shops.This situation can’t last for 6 months,” said Biti.
Biti said at the rate at which things were going, inflation is expected to shoot up to 1000 percent by December.
“That the price of bread is now $16 a loaf and unavailable when a year ago it was a mere $1 is reflective of total failure . The illegitimate regime is clueless. With fuel and the exchange rate shooting cup every week , Zimstat figures are from Mars . Inflation will hit 1000% in December,” said Biti.
He said while Mnangagwa was blaming sanctions for the country’s economic misfortunes, it was actually Zanu-PF that is bringing Zimbabwe down.
” The power situation has gone completely out of hand.The so called level two load shedding is an absolute disaster.The little that remained of industry is suffocating. ZANU is the sanction in this country and any other position is diversionary politicking and grandstanding,” Biti said. – Byo24WELCOME EVERYONE: 266,000 MEMBERS, 1000 new members a day. A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuos encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, polllution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 266,000 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,135 likes24,158 followers.Manages Newzimbabwevision
Followed by 12,672