- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
A total of 34 people cheated death when a Greyhound cross-border bus travelling from South Africa to Zimbabwe was burnt to a shell about 35 km along the Beitbridge-Bulawayo road on Monday Morning.
The fire is suspected to have started in the engine. Passengers and the bus crew escaped with their lives while everything that was in the vehicle was reduced to ashes.More to follow…Source – Byo24News