- HISTORY 16 NOVEMBER 1855, the Scottish Missionary and explorer Dr David Livingstone became the first white man to see , Mosi-oa-Tunya 'The Smoke Which Thunders
- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
HE CAME TO SHOOT SOMEONE ELSE , but he ended up shooting himself’.
Police are investigating the death of a man after he was found with gunshot wounds in south-east London. Scotland Yard said it responded to reports of suspicious activity in Sydenham Road at 3.45pm on Sunday, with firearms officers being summoned after shots were heard.
The victim, in his twenties, died at the scene at 3.50pm, police said.
Witnesses in the area told the PA news agency that they had heard reports the man had accidentally shot himself.
Forensic teams could be seen photographing the scene in nearby Venner Road, where the body was still lying three hours later.
A 56-year-old woman living on Venner Road said: “He came to shoot someone else, but he ended up shooting himself.
“The bullet bounced off a car window. You can see on the car window where the bullet bounced off it.
“After it happened, the boy he came to shoot stood there filming him.”
She said she had been stuck inside the police cordon for three hours since the shooting.
“He’s been there for three hours covered by a sheet. No mum, no dad. It’s really sad,” she said.yahoo