- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
HE CAME TO SHOOT SOMEONE ELSE , but he ended up shooting himself’.
Police are investigating the death of a man after he was found with gunshot wounds in south-east London. Scotland Yard said it responded to reports of suspicious activity in Sydenham Road at 3.45pm on Sunday, with firearms officers being summoned after shots were heard.
The victim, in his twenties, died at the scene at 3.50pm, police said.
Witnesses in the area told the PA news agency that they had heard reports the man had accidentally shot himself.
Forensic teams could be seen photographing the scene in nearby Venner Road, where the body was still lying three hours later.
A 56-year-old woman living on Venner Road said: “He came to shoot someone else, but he ended up shooting himself.
“The bullet bounced off a car window. You can see on the car window where the bullet bounced off it.
“After it happened, the boy he came to shoot stood there filming him.”
She said she had been stuck inside the police cordon for three hours since the shooting.
“He’s been there for three hours covered by a sheet. No mum, no dad. It’s really sad,” she said.yahoo