- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
He said he is not a poor man but very rich and powerful.
Magaya reportedly told a gathering in Gaborone, Botswana while responding to a question linking him to Satanism.
Below is an extract from H-METRO:
“In God’s ministry there are thorns and such thorns grow with you as the ministry expands and that does not discourage me to press towards the mark until I finish what God has assigned me to do.
“A security guard working in a poor country is paid differently to the one working in a developed nation and I want to continue with my God who gave me the dominion over al things who enriches me, who blessed me and gave me power to the extent that my detractors end up labelling me a Satanist.
“Only someone with power and wealth is labelled such, it is after the devil moves around and felt challenged that he tries to find ways to attack real men of God.
I am not moved by that and I do not lose focus. We have renounced things done by some pastors who teach people to speak in tongues and pretend to be holy when praying.
“I am a not a poor man. I am rich and God has allowed my projects to pay good so when they say I am rich they are telling the truth and when they say I am powerful it is by God’s grace”. Source: H-Metro