- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
MAN, witnessed fatal crash, secured 3 pistols, and over US$100 000 with no witnesses, yet handed everything over to a security company whose cash-in-transit vehicle had crashed near Lupane.
A safeguard vehicle, lost control while attempting to avoid cattle and crashed into a tree. One of the Safeguard officials in the vehicle transporting cash from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo died on the spot and the two other security officials were seriously injured and rushed to St Luke’s Hospital in Lupaneand the United Bulawayo Hospitals for treatment.
The good samaritan, Mr Mlondolozi Mpofu, who witnessed the accident while driving to work to Hwange, stopped and retrieved the cash and 3 pistols thrown out of the vehicle in the accident, first helped those who were trapped in the security company’s vehicle after the Lupane 80km peg and also helped the other security official who had been thrown out of the vehicle.
Mpofu said after helping the security officer, he took hold of the cash box and three pistols that had been scattered into the bush before some people who later arrived at the crash site rushed in search for the money as they knew that the cash vehicle would have been carrying a lot of cash.
Mpofu said, “However, I had already secured the money and I made sure that it was safe. That’s why I made sure that I handed it to the hands of Safeguard officers,” More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.