- SOUTH AFRICA Johannesburg mayor now understands why former Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe banned NGOs (Non Governmental Organisations)
- COP SAYS president Mnangagwa went up to grade 7 level and he will arrest ‘Zanu-PF supporters as they cause suffering, if they enter a police camp whilst wearing Zanu-PF regalia .
- NELSON CHAMISA says "Adopt a single African currency, a visa free Africa , build strong security, communication, media, economic and financial support systems and institutions"
- ZIMBABWE, which is under United States sanctions, receives 18 helicopters from a sanctioned Russian state entity, Rostec
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA MAY be impeached after Zimbabwe's general elections in August 2023.
‘SCAM:MDC councillor Tapiwa Murima, with DA sold Garimo hill in Domboshava to Chinese company &evict 20 000 villagers for US$600k, 4 cattle and goats’
An MDC councilor has been sucked into a scandal that has seen a Chinese company threaten to evict about 20 000 villagers in Domboshava to pave way for their mining activities.
Deputy Government Spokesperson Energy Mutodi said the councilor had connived with the District Administrator to sell the hill.
“A meeting at Zimbiru Primary School with Domboshava residents today has revealed that MDC Councillor Tapiwa Murima and a corrupt DA Prisca Dube are behind the sale of Garimo hill to Chinese quarry miners.” Mutodi said. ” US $600k, 4 cattle and goats were paid. The MP and villagers were not consulted.”
On Friday Mutodi had announced that he had to cut short his visit to the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair after getting information that Domboshava villagers were about to be evicted.
In Zimbabwe mining rights supersede rights of occupation.
Said Mutodi on Friday, “I have prematurely ended my ZITF tour in order to attend to villagers in Domboshava who are claiming a Chinese company is planning to evict 20 000 individuals from their land after it was granted mining rights to extract quarry stones from a hill in their area.”
China is an all weather friend of the Zimbabwean government. Source – Byo24News