- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
Information sent to Bulawayo24.com indicates that the Messenger of Court in the company of riot police confiscated wrong cars outside MDC-T headquarters in Harare.
A source on Friday morning said: “Arrived at the offices after the cars were removed. Three cars belonging to She ‘n’ He Hair salon were taken as their building is next to MDC and they share the same parking space.”
“The manager was trying to negotiate with guys but the cars were already racked. They had almost 10 rackers.” – Source -bulawayo24