- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
MNANGAGWA OWNS THE DUBAI BASED LUXURY JET Airbus 318-112(CJ)
Zimbabwe’s president Emmerson Mnangagwa today hired a private jet from Dubai to fly the 20-minute journey to Gweru to attend a graduation ceremony at the Midlands State University. The Airbus 318-112(CJ) plane is allegedly owned by President Emmerson Mnangagwa and stationed in Dubai for strategic reasons and to siphon money from the State as it is frequently used by President Emmerson Mnangagwa and ailing Vice President Constantino Chiwenga. At the time of repoting the plane was already enroute back to Dubai after the return 20 minute either way flight in Zimbabwe.
Tendai Biti said , “So you own your own plane that you bought from the millions you stole from our diamonds? Then you use the same to ransack national coffers? Have you no conscience? Do you not have skin on your face?. Do you not have elasticity?. You my friend are shameless.” More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 207,193Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,882 likes22,877 followers.Followed by 12,387 peopleManages Newzimbabwevision