- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
NATIVES ON THE WARPATH: BULAWAYO , YESTERDAY BURNT Choppies Mountainview and reduced contents to ashes after protestors on Monday broke in and looted the place before setting it on fire. The native is certainly on the warpath, pressing on and fighting the oppressive militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya