- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
Oxford University’s Wildlife Conservation Research Unit has received more than half a million pounds in donations, following the death of Cecil the Lion, BBC reported.
Cecil was a well-known tourist attraction in Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe and was shot by Walter Palmer, a dentist from Minnesota, USA.
Oxford University representative Dr Andrew Loveridge, a researchers who had been tracking Cecil, has said some of the money goes towards training of locals look after their livestock and lions. – Source-bulawayo24.com