- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER ‘MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE’ -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe’ 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
Air Zimbabwe Boeing 767-200 ER made an emergency landing on Wednesday after it developed an abnormal engine parameter on its flight to Islamabad, Pakistan, from Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok.
The plane was on its way to Islamabad to pick up 180 passengers returning to South Africa and Zimbabwe.
The national airline has since issued the below statement:
Air Zimbabwe special repatriation flight UM462 flying from Bangkok was, early this morning forced to make an air tum back mid-flight to Islamabad resulting from an abnormal engine parameter which necessitated a precautionary left engine shut down in accordance with established standard operating procedures.
The 8767-200 ER aircraft which had 17 crew and 2 passengers onboard landed safely at Suvarmabhumi International Airport in Bangkok at 0839hrs (UTC). The aircraft was positioning to Islamabad to pick up 180 passengers returning to South Africa and Zimbabwe.
Our engineers are making all necessary assessments and maintenance for its return to serviceability. – Byo24