- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
- BRITAINS SECOND FEMALE PM, THERESA MAY WILL RESIGN as Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party on 7 June 2019.
- BEITBRIDGE woman (19) tried selling child for a Nissan Caravan, Honda Fit and Altezza in exchange for child's body parts to promote her business
- ZIMBABWEAN WOMAN (38) caught smuggling R2 million meth drug into South Africa from Zimbabwe via Beitbridge Border Post
- 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN arrested in Marondera after she was found in possession of 52kg of cannabis/ dagga/mbanje/weed.
PHOTOS: ‘THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like’- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Controversial businessman Sir Wicknell Chivayo has posted photos of himself with US$1 million in cash on top of a desk at what looks like his office.
hivayo’s display of such huge sums of money happens at a time when Zimbabwe has a cash crisis with foreign currency having disappeared and the local bond notes circulating only on the black market.
In a caption on the photos Chivayo said, “Just out of courtesy this is what US $1 million dollars in cash looks like.”
Chivayo further showered praises to President Mnangagwa’s economic policies.
“Thank you, Your Excellency, for giving the business community hope for a brighter future. Evidently with the recent IMF developments, we can all see that the phenomenal AUSTERITY FOR PROSPERITY fiscal measures outlined by your PRAGMATIC, INNOVATIVE and INGENIOUS Minister of Finance in the Transitional Stabilisation Programme (TSP) are indeed yielding imminent positive results” Source – Byo24