- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
PHOTOS: ‘THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like’- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Controversial businessman Sir Wicknell Chivayo has posted photos of himself with US$1 million in cash on top of a desk at what looks like his office.
hivayo’s display of such huge sums of money happens at a time when Zimbabwe has a cash crisis with foreign currency having disappeared and the local bond notes circulating only on the black market.
In a caption on the photos Chivayo said, “Just out of courtesy this is what US $1 million dollars in cash looks like.”
Chivayo further showered praises to President Mnangagwa’s economic policies.
“Thank you, Your Excellency, for giving the business community hope for a brighter future. Evidently with the recent IMF developments, we can all see that the phenomenal AUSTERITY FOR PROSPERITY fiscal measures outlined by your PRAGMATIC, INNOVATIVE and INGENIOUS Minister of Finance in the Transitional Stabilisation Programme (TSP) are indeed yielding imminent positive results” Source – Byo24