- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
PHOTOS: ‘THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like’- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Controversial businessman Sir Wicknell Chivayo has posted photos of himself with US$1 million in cash on top of a desk at what looks like his office.
hivayo’s display of such huge sums of money happens at a time when Zimbabwe has a cash crisis with foreign currency having disappeared and the local bond notes circulating only on the black market.
In a caption on the photos Chivayo said, “Just out of courtesy this is what US $1 million dollars in cash looks like.”
Chivayo further showered praises to President Mnangagwa’s economic policies.
“Thank you, Your Excellency, for giving the business community hope for a brighter future. Evidently with the recent IMF developments, we can all see that the phenomenal AUSTERITY FOR PROSPERITY fiscal measures outlined by your PRAGMATIC, INNOVATIVE and INGENIOUS Minister of Finance in the Transitional Stabilisation Programme (TSP) are indeed yielding imminent positive results” Source – Byo24