- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
- BOEING 787-9 DREAMLINER left Heathrow London at around 6am local time on Thursday and touched down in Sydney at 12.28pm on Friday 19 hours and 19 minutes after take-off,
PHOTOS: ‘THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like’- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Controversial businessman Sir Wicknell Chivayo has posted photos of himself with US$1 million in cash on top of a desk at what looks like his office.
hivayo’s display of such huge sums of money happens at a time when Zimbabwe has a cash crisis with foreign currency having disappeared and the local bond notes circulating only on the black market.
In a caption on the photos Chivayo said, “Just out of courtesy this is what US $1 million dollars in cash looks like.”
Chivayo further showered praises to President Mnangagwa’s economic policies.
“Thank you, Your Excellency, for giving the business community hope for a brighter future. Evidently with the recent IMF developments, we can all see that the phenomenal AUSTERITY FOR PROSPERITY fiscal measures outlined by your PRAGMATIC, INNOVATIVE and INGENIOUS Minister of Finance in the Transitional Stabilisation Programme (TSP) are indeed yielding imminent positive results” Source – Byo24