- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
Police in Gwanda had to step in and rescue a ‘killer’ from mob justice in Gwanda after he stabbed a panner 4times.
The suspect Tungamirayi Kokerai (25) of Garikayi surburb in Gwanda allegedly fatally stabbed a gold panner (24) from Binga in a dispute over a sex worker around 03:00 hrs in phakama surburb.
The suspect was apprehended within a few hours of the murder and while police were escorting him to a police station, there was a two hour stand off with his relatives and friends which suddenly grew into a massive crowd all baying for the killers blood.
Sensing danger, the police dashed for their own safety and also protected the suspect in a near by house. The two hour stand off was only broken after two hours when armed police and anti riot police arrived to whisk them off to safety while protecting both the suspect and the police. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya