- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
Premier Service Medical Aid Society (Psmas) Managing director Henry Mandishona is reportedly taking home a cool $40 000 each month.
His pay cheque is said to be four times higher than the recommended $11 000.
According to the Zimbabwe Independent, took over from controversial Cuthbert Dube.
Psmas engaged consultants to stream line salaries, benefits and vehicles polices.
The average monthly salary for the top brass before the current exercises was $65 000 with a few top executives earning between $100 000 and $400 000.
The paper said executives are now earning between $9 000 and $11 000 per month.
Average benefits for executives which were $10 000 have now been slashed to about $100 – Source-Zimbabwe Independent