- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Premier Service Medical Aid Society (Psmas) Managing director Henry Mandishona is reportedly taking home a cool $40 000 each month.
His pay cheque is said to be four times higher than the recommended $11 000.
According to the Zimbabwe Independent, took over from controversial Cuthbert Dube.
Psmas engaged consultants to stream line salaries, benefits and vehicles polices.
The average monthly salary for the top brass before the current exercises was $65 000 with a few top executives earning between $100 000 and $400 000.
The paper said executives are now earning between $9 000 and $11 000 per month.
Average benefits for executives which were $10 000 have now been slashed to about $100 – Source-Zimbabwe Independent