- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
Premier Service Medical Aid Society (Psmas) Managing director Henry Mandishona is reportedly taking home a cool $40 000 each month.
His pay cheque is said to be four times higher than the recommended $11 000.
According to the Zimbabwe Independent, took over from controversial Cuthbert Dube.
Psmas engaged consultants to stream line salaries, benefits and vehicles polices.
The average monthly salary for the top brass before the current exercises was $65 000 with a few top executives earning between $100 000 and $400 000.
The paper said executives are now earning between $9 000 and $11 000 per month.
Average benefits for executives which were $10 000 have now been slashed to about $100 – Source-Zimbabwe Independent