- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
Premier Service Medical Aid Society (Psmas) Managing director Henry Mandishona is reportedly taking home a cool $40 000 each month.
His pay cheque is said to be four times higher than the recommended $11 000.
According to the Zimbabwe Independent, took over from controversial Cuthbert Dube.
Psmas engaged consultants to stream line salaries, benefits and vehicles polices.
The average monthly salary for the top brass before the current exercises was $65 000 with a few top executives earning between $100 000 and $400 000.
The paper said executives are now earning between $9 000 and $11 000 per month.
Average benefits for executives which were $10 000 have now been slashed to about $100 – Source-Zimbabwe Independent