- BREAKING NEWS: Poisonous mushroom left 3 dead, 6 hospitalised after eating supper with a poisonous mushroom on Saturday evening.
- CHAMISA SAYS Zanu-PF is controlling cities through bureaucracy, no devolution, adding local authorities are at the mercy of the Zanu-PF government.
- European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd, a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
- BREAKING: European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd is a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
- 'ZIM IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS NOT RACISM, Innscor Africa Limited's Mike Fowler is running a cartel that has captured the state and is practicing racism in the country' Temba Mliswa-Norton Member of Parliament .
SOUTH AFRICAN PRESIDENT CYRIL RAMAPHOSA must use his new position on the rotational chairpersonship of AU as the new chairperson of the African Union (AU) to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis. The Zimbabwe crisis heavily impacts on South Africa very negatively, as has been the case over the past two decades, with respect to education, health care, housing, employment, wages,congestion, drug drink and crime and quality of every Service Delivery that the government can deliver to its people, fuelling xenophobia.
It doesn’t help that borders into South Africa are porous and thousands regularly walk in and out of South Africa or cross directly through official border crossing points, pay their bribe and life goes on. The former South African President Thabo Mbeki attempted to resolve the crisis and oversaw the negotiation of the ill fated Government of National Unity (GNU) between Mugabe’s Zanu pf and the Tsvangirai led MDC T, which turned out to be a weekly tea meeting of no relevance to Zimbabwe. Sibusiso Ngwenya
WELCOME EVERYONE: 289,137 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 289,137 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,588 likes
Followed by 12,822
Photo-Cyril Ramaphosa-ny times- South Africa President