- Coronavirus: UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday until further notice,
- THE process of exhumation and reburials of the over 20,000 Gukurahundi Genocide graves is illegal, in violation of sections 110 and 111 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, which criminalises interference with graves and human remains and is no different from tampering with evidence in a crime. The perpetrators of the inhumane gukurahundi genocide must face justice for their crimes against humanity! Sibusiso Ngwenya
- 'NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE ZIMBABWEANS but themselves', says Simba Makoni (SAM) who is regarded as one of the best ministers to preside over Zimbabwe's Treasury.
- ZIMBABWE'S TOXIC POLITICS AND INTOLERANT POLITICAL climate led to over 60 youths Chamisa aligned youths on Sunday night besieging and grabbing control of Harvest House now rechristened Morgan Richard Tsvangirai (MRT) House in central Harare,
- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
SOUTH AFRICAN PRESIDENT CYRIL RAMAPHOSA must use his new position on the rotational chairpersonship of AU as the new chairperson of the African Union (AU) to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis. The Zimbabwe crisis heavily impacts on South Africa very negatively, as has been the case over the past two decades, with respect to education, health care, housing, employment, wages,congestion, drug drink and crime and quality of every Service Delivery that the government can deliver to its people, fuelling xenophobia.
It doesn’t help that borders into South Africa are porous and thousands regularly walk in and out of South Africa or cross directly through official border crossing points, pay their bribe and life goes on. The former South African President Thabo Mbeki attempted to resolve the crisis and oversaw the negotiation of the ill fated Government of National Unity (GNU) between Mugabe’s Zanu pf and the Tsvangirai led MDC T, which turned out to be a weekly tea meeting of no relevance to Zimbabwe. Sibusiso Ngwenya
WELCOME EVERYONE: 289,137 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 289,137 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,588 likes
Followed by 12,822
Photo-Cyril Ramaphosa-ny times- South Africa President