- ZIMBABWE MILITARY SPLASHED MILLIONS ON murky weapons deals since Independence on 18 April 1980 to date to acquire military hardware.
- CORONA LOCKDOWN: Zim nonsense, as 21 day lockdown was eased to allow farmers to sell produce at the markets starting Tuesday.
- BULAWAYO, SURBURBS A DARK CITY AFTER theft of Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority (Zesa) cables on Tuesday
- 4 INJURED IN ZUPCO BUS AND haulage truck accident intersection of Seventh Street and Samora Machel Avenue on Wednesday.
- 13 staff at Mater Dei Hospital and all residents at Qalisa Retirement Village , were placed in isolation after a male resident (79) died on Saturday
SEVEN machete and axe wielding Zimbabweans on Friday swooped down on Nyaradza business centre in Gokwe South before attacking and robbing everyone present.
The gang which was travelling in an unregistered Honda Fit vehicle also forced open shops and looted groceries, mainly alcoholic beverages while assaulting and cursing their victims they would have found with no money or valuables in their possession.
Acting police spokesperson for Midlands province, Assistant Inspector Ethel Mukwende confirmed the incident which occurred last Friday night.
She said police have launched a manhunt for the suspects who left several people at the business centre nursing injuries. herald
WELCOME EVERYONE: 291,334 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 291,334 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,615 likes
Followed by 12,782