- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
At least six white commercial farmers have been recommended by the Masvingo provincial leadership to get offer letters under the model A2 scheme across the province after their operations were considered to be of strategic economic importance.
Masvingo Provincial Affairs Minister Senator Shuvai Mahofa, who chairs the provincial lands committee, has since signed a schedule with names of the six white farmers to be issued with offer letters.
The offer letters will be signed by the Minister of Lands and Rural Resettlement, Douglas Mombeshora, who on Friday revealed that Government had no land policy that discriminated against whites.Source: herald