- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
At least six white commercial farmers have been recommended by the Masvingo provincial leadership to get offer letters under the model A2 scheme across the province after their operations were considered to be of strategic economic importance.
Masvingo Provincial Affairs Minister Senator Shuvai Mahofa, who chairs the provincial lands committee, has since signed a schedule with names of the six white farmers to be issued with offer letters.
The offer letters will be signed by the Minister of Lands and Rural Resettlement, Douglas Mombeshora, who on Friday revealed that Government had no land policy that discriminated against whites.Source: herald