- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Acting President Constantino Chiwenga has cancelled his visit to Muzarabani district in Mashonaland Central, which was scheduled for tomorrow,Tuesday due to bad state of the roads in that area.
Chiwenga was supposed to visit schools along the Muzarabani border and also address a rally at Santa schools.
Sources familiar with the development told Bulawayo24 that the visit has been cancelled due to bad weather in Muzarabani.
“We had made all the relevant preparations for the acting president’s visit but the roads there are in a bad state due to floods and Hoya river is also flooded so the visit has been cancelled,” said the source. – Byo24