- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
Acting President Constantino Chiwenga has cancelled his visit to Muzarabani district in Mashonaland Central, which was scheduled for tomorrow,Tuesday due to bad state of the roads in that area.
Chiwenga was supposed to visit schools along the Muzarabani border and also address a rally at Santa schools.
Sources familiar with the development told Bulawayo24 that the visit has been cancelled due to bad weather in Muzarabani.
“We had made all the relevant preparations for the acting president’s visit but the roads there are in a bad state due to floods and Hoya river is also flooded so the visit has been cancelled,” said the source. – Byo24