- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
THE Zimbabwe Consulate in South Africa has released the names of Zaoga band members based in South Africa who were killed in a road accident in Pretoria on Thursday morning. Moments of Praise band members, not More Praise band as earlier reported, died near the Nellmapius off-ramp in Irene when their vehicle collided with a speeding car, a year after they rose to fame with their song Zaoga Yafamba. It emerged yesterday that four were…Read More