- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
Struggling Air Zimbabwe’s shock appointment of Bona Mugabe’s husband as chief operating officer (COO) has been described as unusual by a human resources expert as the process took less than a month amid revelations that he is not qualified for the job. The airline, weighed down heavily by a $300 million debt, announced that it had picked Simba Chikore as its COO, amid a chorus of disapproval from critics who said the move smacked…Read More