- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
This is not the first time that the southern Africa country, which is the current chair of the regional bloc SADC, is linked to the US military projects. Speculation was rife in the 1990s that Botswana was hosting a United States airbase The US embassy in Gaborone this week confirmed that plans are at an advanced stage to set up a military airfield in Botswana. There are claims that with the planned military airfield, a…Read More