- 'Prostate cancer sufferer South African music legend Hugh Masekela (78) has died'.
- Parliament Committee told Energy Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) was prejudiced through 'irregular Chivayo payments' of over US$7 million, not US$5 million as originally reported .
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa has fired principal director of State residences, Innocent Dzapasi Tizora, as more heads are set to roll within his office in the continued purge of deposed former president Mugabe's aides
- Over 11 000 faulty prepaid meters were imported by Zesa after failing to certify the gadgets during manufacturing before shipment
- The Zaka East Member of Parliament reportedly was found lying dead on his sofa this morning at his rural home in Chiromo village after complaining about his high blood pressure.
The exiled Snowden reportedly downloaded as much as 1,7 million secret files but now; arising from this, Britain has withdrawn its spies from foreign missions after Russia and China, reportedly deciphered Snowdens files. The fears are that while no agents have been harmed, for years Russia and China will be sifting through the records which identify and locate their whereabouts thereby endangering them and so, primarily for safety, this step had been neccessitated. Sibusiso…Read More