- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
MUTARE: Chief Zimunya from Manicaland province attacked top politicians Friday whom he said were colluding with the Chinese to violate people’s rights in the Marange area. Chief Zimunya was addressing the Manicaland Provincial Alternative Indaba 2015 which was convened by Zimbabwe Environmental Lawyers Association (ZELA). He said politicians despise traditional leaders and hence they pass them on important issues such as diamond mining. The livid chief said an example of this was on the issue…Read More