- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
THE National Railways of Zimbabwe (NRZ) has fired 1,300 workers without salaries which have not been paid since June last year or even terminal benefits, some of those affected said Monday. NewZimbabwe.com last week reported that the crippled parastatal would take advantage of the Supreme Court ruling allowing companies to retrench without paying terminal benefits and fire more than 1,000 employees. State media moved to play down the numbers, claiming the parastatal would only get…Read More