- INTERVIEW:-Second Zimbabwe Republic has captured Judiciary.
- KASUKUWERE DECLARES HIMSELF A THORN IN THE FLESH of Zanu PF and dares Mnangagwa to arrest him.
- Khupe allegedly reveals that the MDC-T received assistance from the state
- Mary Mliswa targets rivals in Zanu PF purging spree
- COVID: NEW ZEALAND PM JACINDA ARDERN cancels wedding amid Omichron wave.
PRESSURE groups advocating for the release and safe return of missing journalist-cum-activist, Itai Dzamara, have announced plans to launch a trust fund to provide for his immediate family needs and other families of missing persons. Addressing delegates attending a prayer meeting for Dzamara in Chitungwiza on Saturday, human rights defender Nixon Nyikadzino said the trust fund was meant to cushion victims’ families against economic hardships. Dzamara, who was allegedly abducted by suspected State security agents…Read More