- Secret graves, Chinese Identity fraud in Zimbabwe.
- ZIM has only accepted 124 out of 167 Human Rights reccomendations from the UN
- RETRACTED ARTICLE; An apology to Zimbabwe Army and NRZ.
- PROFESSOR SOLWAYO NGWENYA opens up on polygamy.
- TWO LONDON METROPOLITAN POLICE OFFICERS sacked for making "abhorrent" comments in a group chat, including a racist joke about the Duchess of Sussex Meghan.
PRESSURE groups advocating for the release and safe return of missing journalist-cum-activist, Itai Dzamara, have announced plans to launch a trust fund to provide for his immediate family needs and other families of missing persons. Addressing delegates attending a prayer meeting for Dzamara in Chitungwiza on Saturday, human rights defender Nixon Nyikadzino said the trust fund was meant to cushion victims’ families against economic hardships. Dzamara, who was allegedly abducted by suspected State security agents…Read More