- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
International Socialist Organization leader Munyaradzi Gwisai has charged that Kuwadzana legislator Nelson Chamisa risks losing his political career for standing against workers. Chamisa was one of the Zuva Petroleum lawyers who last Friday won a court case against workers. In the case which Chamisa was defending the Supreme Court judge Chief Justice Godfrey Chidyausiku ruled in his (Chamisa client) favour and allowed employers to terminate their workers’ contracts without giving them retrenchment packages. Gwisai said…Read More