- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
IT was a ceremony that never was for a Chipinge family in Manicaland Province after a 16-year-old girl believed to have been abducted by a mermaid in the mighty Save River could not be released seven months after her assumed abduction.She is now feared dead, and the family has been shuttling between traditional healers in a desperate bid to retrieve her from the part of a river where the mermaid reportedly lives. The girl identified…Read More