- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
Diamond mine workers yesterday claimed Chiadzwa miners used to threaten and intimidate them by invoking the names of First Lady Grace Mugabe, former Vice-President Joice Mujuru and the military. Leaders of the Zimbabwe Diamond Workers’ Union (ZDWU) appeared before the Justice Mayor Wadyajena-led Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Youth and Indigenisation, where they claimed they were often sidelined resulting in government losing US$15 billion in revenue. They alleged managers claimed Zimbabwe Diamond Mining Company was…Read More