- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
- Raunchy dancer and singer Beverly “Bev” Sibanda, tied the knot with a UK-based medical doctor Chambuka Mupudzi at the Harare Magistrates Court yesterday.
- THE Zimbabwean Embassy in SA verifies nationalities of four suspects in the murder of a senior cop in Johannesburg's Diepsloot area.
In what is now becoming an unprecedented wave of migration since the second world war, Smugglers are reported to have suddenly taken advantage of generally stable sea conditions to launch migrant boats, mostly overcrowded rickety ones from the Lybian Coast, causing the Italian Coast guard to launch a massive rescue operation in which an estimated 4,400 migrants were rescued in just one day in a total of 22 rescue operations on Saturday. Italian Coast guard, Navy…Read More