- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
- ZIM-149 coronavirus cases with 4new cases in Bulawayo and Mpilo Central Hospital in Bulawayo has banned patient visits
- HIGH COURT JUDGE JUSTICE TAWANDA CHITAPI ruling paves way for Khupe to recall Chamisa's remaining legislators, and councillors.
In what is now becoming an unprecedented wave of migration since the second world war, Smugglers are reported to have suddenly taken advantage of generally stable sea conditions to launch migrant boats, mostly overcrowded rickety ones from the Lybian Coast, causing the Italian Coast guard to launch a massive rescue operation in which an estimated 4,400 migrants were rescued in just one day in a total of 22 rescue operations on Saturday. Italian Coast guard, Navy…Read More