- COST OF LIVING IN ZIMBABWE is ZW$110 550 a month, Zimbabwe National Statistics Agency (ZIMSTAT) latest data for June 2022 has revealed
- 'MNANGAGWA IS BETTER THAN THE RACIST DOGS Ian Smith and Cecil Rhodes'-Jonathan Moyo defends Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF WOMEN'S league endorses Mnangagwa for 2023 elections
- UKRAINE GRANTED European Union candidate status, putting it on a path to join the EU in years to come.
- LONDON WILL BE THE FIRST strategic Nato target to be hit by Russian missiles should World War Three erupt, a close ally of presdient Vladimir Putin has claimed.
There was drama at Chinhoyi regional court last week when magistrate Never Katiyo got stuck to his crown chair and suffered a temporary blackout in a suspected case of juju (muti use) as he delivered judgement against a 38-year-old man accused of raping his teenage maid three times. The rapist, Willard Chimanikire, according to the NewsDay, was eventually slapped with a 40-year prison term after being convicted of raping his 15-year-old housemaid sometime in February…Read More