- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
- DYSON HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM THE UK government for 10,000 ventilators to support efforts by the country's National Health Service to treat coronavirus patients.
- US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE VENTILATORS ventilators for coronavirus patients after attacking the car giant's chief executive.
- Ex ZANU-PF YOUTH LEADER Godfrey Tsenengamu, who was expelled , pleads for forgiveness from the people of Zimbabwe as he claims to have seen the light.
BOTSWANA’S central bank has been granted an order by the High Court in that country to liquidate Nigel Chanakira’s Kingdom Bank Africa Limited due to insolvency, the bank said on Friday. The Bank of Botswana announced that the period of temporary management of KBAL ended on May 18 and that due to insolvency, it had successfully applied for its liquidation at the High Court of Botswana and the order was granted on May 12. The…Read More