- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
A Zanu PF MP, Rossy Mpofu, complained why MDC T have failed to apologize for inviting the sanctions. She still blames the sanctions for the country’s economic problems. “… Ipoint of order yami, nxa bona (MDC T) bekwazi ukuthi kasibo abasapota amaBritish why bengaxotshi amasanctions eZimbabwe (If they deny they invited sanctions on the country, why don’t they openly denounce them),” blurted out MP Mpofu during a parliamentary debate on the country’s worsening economic situation….Read More